Apex Cladding FAQs
1. How much does it cost to clad the average size home?
We cannot give exact prices as all houses vary, we would be happy to arrange a free measure and quote and give you a detailed cost analysis.
2. What surfaces are suitable for cladding?
All surfaces. We can clad onto most surfaces such as fibro, weatherboard timber, cement blocks, brick , etc.
3. What if my house is currently covered with an asbestos based product?
We can safely remove and dispose of asbestos products in keeping with E.P.A. code.
4. How long will it take to clad my house?
The average house takes between 2-5 days depending on size and difficulty
5. Will I have to leave my house while construction is in progress?
Not all all, we can complete all work on your house with minimal disruption. We simply require a single powerpoint.
6. Do Apex Cladding offer any type of discount?
Yes. Apex Cladding offer discounts from time to time. A sales representative will be happy to discuss a discounted rate at the initial call.
7. What are your methods of payment?
Most payment options are excepted. Cash, cheque, direct bank transfer, money order etc.
8. When do I have to pay?
A small deposit is required initially, with final payment due on completion of all work
9. What is your range of service?
A. Please refer to our coverage map .
10. What are the advantages of cladding now instead of later?
Price increases occur frequently potentially costing you hundreds more then current market prices.
11. My question is not here?
Feel free to contact us regarding any further questions you have.
certified and experienced team